We are currently seeking a talented, self-driven Software Engineer to join our team.
We are building a robotic platform to streamline the flow of examination in ophthalmology practices. This platform relies on a network of distributed computing nodes, sensors, and actuators. It must meet the functional requirements defined by the stakeholders, and the safety and reliability requirements defined by medical standards.
MIKAJAKI is located in Plan Les Ouates (Geneva).
- Lead the specifications of the dedicated software.
- Contribute/influence design choices.
- Implement the software logic.
- As a member of the agile team, contribute to the success of the current sprint, and the definition of the next one.
Essential skills and experience required:
- Very good knowledge of Python development, with actual product deployment experience
- Proficiency in C/C++.
- Good knowledge of Linux as a developer and system administrator
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- Familiar with Git
- Good team player
Nice to have:
- Experience with Windows Driver development process.
- Familiar with RESTful services
- Signal/Image Processing (NumPy, OpenCV, …)
- Video streaming
- Over The Air update process.
- Mobile application development and deployment
- DevOps, CI/CD, Software roadmaps and planning
- Knowledge of Python Poetry dependency management system
- Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience with software design and maintenance of medium-scale projects
- The opportunity to be part of the initial development team.
- The opportunity to take part in the development of new technologies which can have a positive impact on the visual health of people worldwide.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic small team start-up environment.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Soft1002)