We are currently seeking a talented, self-driven Electrical Engineer to join our team. We are building and developing an automated mechatronic platform which can provide complete and innovative Eye Healthcare diagnostics. This platform interfaces to many devices, including embedded systems, and third-party equipment.
MIKAJAKI is located in Plan Les Ouates (Geneva).
- Contribute/influence design choices
- Lead new equipment feasibility studies, specifications, product development, product verification and validation activities of electrical equipment using best design practices and industry design standards.
- Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to develop and drive the product roadmaps.
- Collaborate with 3rd party suppliers, related to hardware testing, and industry certifications. (i.e. EMC, Electrical Safety, CE mark, ISO)
Essential skills and experience required:
- Good knowledge of regulatory accepts related to electrical requirements (i.e. IEC standards)
- Familiar with QMS requirements (i.e. ISO 13485)
- Good knowledge of automated industrial equipment design
- Working proficiency (verbal and written communications) in English
- Good team player
Nice to have:
- Experience with custom PCB design and fabrication
- Experience with programmable electronics
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Experience with software design and maintenance of medium-scale projects
- The opportunity to be part of the initial development team, with the potential of moving into future leadership positions.
- The opportunity to take part in the development of new technologies which can have a positive impact on the visual health of people worldwide.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic small team start-up environment.
Please send CV to email@example.com (Elec-002)